If you are looking for in-depth learning in parenting your unique child then Hand-in-Hand Parenting is a fabulous resource. Register for one of their online classes and learn the skills to be connected with your child, even during the most difficult times.
I have extensive training in behavior management, decoding behavior, and responding to crisis, but the skills I have learned from Hand-in-Hand Parenting have been extremely helpful as I have navigated the storms of early childhood into early adolescence. And Hand-in-Hand Parenting makes it easy by offering classes around common areas of struggle.
You’ll Change Your Parenting And Your Life!
Begin with the Starter Class where you will learn
- 6 tools needed to raise a happy, well-rounded child
- The common causes of crying and its surprising benefits
- Why your child throws tantrums and how you can respond to them
- How your child’s emotions work
- How to heal your child’s fears
- How to help an angry child become playful and compassionate
Your registration will give you immediate access to the rich video and text content in your online classroom. Your registration also includes six weekly small-group calls with a Certified Hand in Hand instructor for questions and support.
Take a self-guided class
Your registration will give you immediate and anytime access to these transformative videos and reading materials, available to you any time, day or night!
Setting Limits where you will learn
- How children signal for help
- Common causes and triggers for off-track behavior
- Three steps to setting effective limits
- Why conventional discipline methods don’t work for long
- Why a sense of connection is so vital to your child
- The importance of emotional support for yourself
Taming Sibling Rivalry where you will learn
- How to build a peaceful, loving home for the whole family
- To finally understand what’s at the root of sibling tensions
- Practical tools to tame sibling rivalry with examples from real parents on how to use them
- To prepare for the birth of a new sibling
- To help a child who is frequently victimized
- To build support for yourself and reduce your frustration level and so much more
Helping Your Child Sleep where you will learn
- To confidently help your child sleep through the night
- To put an end to bed wetting, night terrors, and bedtime tantrums
- To have more energy to connect with your child and your partner
Helping Your Child With Aggression where you will learn
- To finally discover the root causes of your child’s aggression
- To feel more confident as a parent that you can effectively address hitting, kicking, biting, yelling and other violent tendencies
- Concrete tools to address aggression, stop the behavior, and strengthen your child’s connection with you
I highly encourage any parent who is seeking to build a trusting relationship with their child to take a class offered by Hand-in-Hand Parenting. You’ll change your parenting and your life!